- Heat the wok with high heat. When the wok turns hot, add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil. Do not add too much oil because the rice noodles already contain oil.
- When the oil starts to turn hot, add minced garlic and stir-fry for approximately 1 min.
- Add chicken breast and stir-fry until they are 70% cooked.
- Add pickled squid and stir-fry briefly.
- Break 2 eggs into the wok and scramble them. When the eggs are about 50% cooked, add the rice noodles into the wok. Stir-fry all ingredients in the wok.
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and ground pepper. Stir-fry well.
- Add chopped spring onion. Stir-fry until everything is well mixed.
- Garnish with coriander and spring onion. Serve with sriracha sauce.