- Coat the fish with lemon juice and salt.
- Coat the fish thinly with flour before frying in heated oil until cooked both sides, drained and set aside.
- Stir fry coconut milk over medium heat until oil appears, add the curry paste and stir fry until fragrant.
- Combine light coconut milk, stir well. Bring to the boils.
- Place the fish one at a time, gently stir and then add fish sauce and sugar. Cook for 2 mins. Return to the boil for half a minute and remove from heat.
- Serve in a soup plate, topped with kaffir lime and red chilli.
- Serve with rice.