- In a bowl, combine the wombok, spring onions and carrots, roughly mix together.
- Add in the Thai basil, coriander and chilli, lightly mix.
- In a small bowl, combine the rice wine vinegar, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, ginger and garlic, stir thoroughly until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour dressing over salad, ensuring all salad components are covered in dressing. Top salad with the roasted peanuts. Put into the fridge to chill whilst making the fish parcels.
- Using a large bowl, combine the lemongrass, shallots, turmeric, garlic, pepper and salt, mix well. Then add in the soy sauce and rice wine vinegar, mix again to combine.
- Heat the BBQ to medium heat. Place banana leaf onto the bbq to soften (about 15-20 secs). Remove banana leaf from heat.
- Lay out banana leaf, then place a piece of fish in the middle along with half of the lemongrass mixture. Fold the banana leaf over the fish covering all sides and secure with toothpicks to ensure it remains closed while cooking.
- Place banana leaf parcel onto the grill at medium heat, close lid and cook for 8-10 mins.
- Remove parcel from the grill and let it rest for 1 minute.
- Serve the fish parcels with the fresh Vietnamese slaw.