- Add all the sauce ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Add olive oil to frying pan over a medium heat and cook the chicken until they are golden on both sides.
- Reduce heat, add the sauce to the frying pan and stir until the sauce has evenly glazed the chicken.
- Serve with rice, lettuce, tomato and boiled egg.
- Return the egg to room temperature.
- Any small cracks or holes in eggs before boiling make shells easier to peel.
- Boil water in a pot, put egg on a spoon and gently put in hot water.
- Boil for 6-10 minutes (depends on your preference), take it out and immediately put in cold water.
- Peel the shell after the eggs cool.