- Prepare rice vermicelli as instructions on the packaging. Drain and divide equally into four serving bowls.
- Boil the chicken breast until cooked then shred the chicken breast and set aside. Blanch the prawns until cook and set aside.
- Heat a pan with 1 tbsp oil and stir-fry laksa paste until fragrant.
- Then gradually add coconut milk, chicken stock (or water) and light soy sauce and bring contents to boil. Add salt to taste. Add sliced shallots then turn off the heat.
- To serve, divide laksa soup evenly into the four serving bowls prepared earlier. Top with blanched bean sprouts, shredded chicken breast, blanched prawns and enjoy!