- Bring a pot of water to a boil and season with salt and pepper before placing the chicken breast in to poach.
- After about 15 mins, remove the chicken breast from the pot and set aside to cool.
- In a large saucepan, combine the chicken stock and the corn and bring to a boil. Shred the chicken and add that into the pot as well. Season with salt and pepper again.
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs until they are well incorporated. Mix the soup and slowly pour the eggs in a thin stream to make the egg ribbons.
- When the soup is simmering and the egg ribbons have cooked, you can thicken the soup by mixing ½ tbsp water and 1 tsp cornstarch and then adding them in to the soup.
- Remove the soup from the heat and ladle servings in to small bowls.