- In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients.
- Boil a small pot of water and blanch carrots.
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Place 3 carrot sticks on each sliced beef and roll them up. Then, place a small bunch of enoki mushrooms on each slice of beef and roll them up. Repeat until all beef slices are used.
- Dredge each beef roll with cornstarch and shake off the excess.
- In a frying pan, heat oil on medium-high heat and pan-fry the beef rolls until browned. Cover with lid for 2-3 mins and turn the rolls over to cook the insides, and around the meat.
- Pour the sauce from Step 1 over the meat rolls and turn them over to coat evenly. When the sauce thickens, turn off the heat and transfer to a plate.