- In a medium heated pan, pour the vegetable oil then fry tofu both sides until golden brown then set aside in a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, dilute sweet soy sauce, vinegar, water, chilli powder, salt & pepper.
- In a medium heated pan, saute spring onions & garlic until shiny but not burnt.
- Add the diluted sauce mixture, then allow to it reduce.
- Once the sauce is reduced and thickened, add snow beans and fried tofu.
- Mix it well then transfer in a bowl, garnish with sesame seeds and sliced red chillies.