To Cook the Mushrooms
- In a small pot, add mushrooms with the remaining mushroom ingredients and simmer for 30 mins until tender. Set aside.
To Make Soup
- Add the dried anchovies stock/hot water and meatballs into pot and bring to boil. Lower the heat to simmer for 5 mins and keep the soup bubbling at low heat.
To Cook the Pork
- Marinade the minced pork, pork livers and pork slices with the respective ingredients separately for 10 mins. Divide into 2 portions.
- Ladle hot soup into each pork portions, set aside for 1-2 mins, then return them into hot soup pot through a slotted ladle and cook for a few secs. Use chopsticks to separate the minced pork into smaller pieces. Drain.
- In a serving bowl, add the sauce ingredients, noodles and bean shoots, mix well. Top with braised mushrooms, minced pork, pork liver, pork slices, fish cakes and lettuce. Garnish with sautéed spring onions and lard croutons.