- Blend the lemongrass, galangal & ginger.
- Mix all the ingredients well (except the oil) and marinate chicken for at least 20 mins or better overnight.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the chicken for about 15-20 mins on medium heat until golden brown and fully cooked (as chicken drumsticks may take longer to cook, please ensure you check inside to see if it’s well done).
- Drain the fried chicken on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Remove the fried spiced crumbs from the oil and set aside to drain off excess oil.
- Serve hot and garnish with the fried curry leaves and crispy fried crumbs for extra flavour.