- Finely shred the cabbage. Finely slice the radishes. Set aside. Combine soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sugar and toasted sesame seeds in a small screw top jar and shake to combine. Set aside.
- Combine Kewpie mayonnaise and yuzu juice. Whisk to combine.
- Place tofu pieces between two sheets of paper towel and press to remove excess moisture. Combine sesame seeds and panko crumbs. Take each tofu piece and coat in corn flour, then dip in the egg and finally the seed/crumb mixture.
- Heat the oil and fry in two batches in a small frying pan for a couple of minutes each side (or until golden). Place on paper to drain.
- Toss salad with the wafu dressing. Drizzle the yuzu mayonnaise over the tofu.
- This dish can be served with steamed rice.