- In a large bowl, combine the plain flour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Toss the chicken wings in the flour until thoroughly coated.
- Mix the sauce ingredients well in a small bowl.
- In a small saucepan, heat some oil on high heat until very hot. Testing with wood chopsticks, where small bubbles form around the chopsticks, the oil is ready. Turn down the heat to medium low.
- Add in half of the chicken wings and deep fried until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on paper towel. Heat the oil back on high until it is ready. Then lower the heat to cook the second batch.
- Transfer to a serving plate and drizzle the sauce over the chicken wings. Top with chillies, coriander and sprinkle some ground roasted rice. Serve immediately.