- Cook rice according to the package and set aside. Be careful not to overcook it (or use leftover rice).
- Whisk egg with ½ tsp salt and set aside.
- In a wok, preheat oil on medium heat. Add minced garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add crab meat and saute for a minute.
- Add rice and mix well. Move all the rice to one side of the pan.
- Pour whisked egg mixture to the free side and let it sit there until almost cooked.
- Start mixing in rice and egg until evenly incorporated throughout.
- Add oyster sauce, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Add spring onion and squeeze lime juice all over and mix well.
- Serve immediately and top with some chopped spring onion.