- Sauté the garlic over medium-high heat in a bit of oil.
- Add the sliced onion, crab meat, crab paste in soya bean oil, and curry powder. Sauté until the onions are just starting to cook but still fairly firm.
- Add the cooked rice and mix everything together. Season with fish sauce and thin soy sauce, starting with 1 tsp of each and adding more if required.
- Set the fried rice to the side of the wok. Add some oil, and then scramble your eggs in the center of the wok. Once cooked, stir into the fried rice.
- Add the coriander and green onions and mix to incorporate.
- Remove the heat and serve with the Thai dipping sauce (Nam Pla Prik) – a bowl of fish sauce with sliced Thai chilies and lime (optional)