- Blend all ingredients for coriander paste until fine.
- Heat oil in a wok or pot. Add in the cumin seeds, cloves and cinnamon; and fry until fragrant.
- Add in coriander paste and fry until fragrant.
- Add in tomatoes, curry powder, turmeric powder and chilli powder. Stir well.
- Add in chicken pieces, potatoes, coconut milk and water. Stir well.
- Add salt to taste. Cook slightly covered, until potatoes are done.
- Lastly, add in coriander leaves and garam masala powder. Cover slightly and cook for another 2 mins.
- Tip: Feel free to adjust the number of red chillies according to taste!