To Make Omelette
- Mix the sugar and the egg in a small mixing bowl until they are well incorporated.
- In a small frying pan, add one teaspoon of canola oil and heat it over a medium heat. When the oil has wormed up, pour the egg in to the pan and swirl slightly to form a thin layer.
- When the egg has begun to set, flip it over and cook the other side. When the other side begins to color, transfer the egg on to another work surface and roll. Allow the egg to cool.
- When the egg has cooled, cut in to thin strips and then set them aside.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until the sugar has dissolved.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water as long as instructed to on the packet.
- Divide the topping ingredients into equal portions of servings. Place the noodles into a bowl and surround the top with the toppings. Pour the sauce over the dish or serve with the sauce alongside it.