- Boil a pot of water and cook the sago pearls for 5 mins. Switch off fire and cover and let it sit for 15 mins.
- Drain away the boiling water and wash sago under running water. Drain and set aside.
- Cut the mangoes into 1.5cm cubes and add it into a bowl.
- In a separate pot, heat up coconut milk and condensed milk until it starts to simmer. Let it cool down to room temperature.
- To the bowl of mango cubes, add in drained sago pearls, nata de coco and the cooled down coconut milk and condensed milk mixture.
- Chill in refrigerator for 3-4 hours or overnight, and serve cold.