- Rinse the baby scallops under cold water and place on paper towels. Pat dry and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat. Add in 1 tbsp cooking oil, then the chopped ginger and garlic. Sauté for about 10 secs or until fragrant.
- Carefully add the baby scallops and spread them evenly over one layer on the pan to sear on one side.
- Sprinkle some salt and stir-fry for 30 secs or until the scallops are half cooked. Remove and set aside.
- In the same frying pan, add the remaining oil, then the baby bok choys and stir-fry for about 1 min or until the leaves begin to turn bright green.
- Return the scallops to the frying pan. Add the sauce into the pan.
- Stir fry for 1 min and serve immediately.