- Combine the water and rock sugar in to a saucepan and cook under medium heat until the sugar has dissolved before letting it cool.
- Beat the eggs before adding in the milk and the cooled syrup and mixing.
- Pour the custard mixture through a fine sieve and in to ramekins or bowls that can be used to steam with.
- Wrap each individual serving in cling film and place in to a steamer to steam for about 8 mins.
- Once the custard has cooked, remove it from the steamer and let it cool and set for at least 15 mins.