- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well with a sturdy serving spoon for about 2 mins until mixture thickens. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hrs or overnight.
- Prepare 5 to 6 sheets of parchment paper the size of a jelly roll pan.
- Spread a thin layer of meat mixture with a butter knife onto parchment paper. The meat layer should be about 2mm to 2.5mm thick.
- Place a large piece of shrink wrap over the meat. Using a rolling pin, roll over meat to even out the spread meat.
- Transfer sheets of meat to jelly roll pans and bake in a 120°C oven for 10 mins.
- The partially cooked meat should be nice and dry*. Blot with paper towels if necessary. When it is cool enough to handle, cut each sheet of meat into 6 pieces.
- Increase oven temperature to 220°C. Transfer meat and parchment paper to a broiler pan this time and grill for approximately 5 min. Adjust time accordingly to ensure meat does not burn.
- Remove from oven. Flip slices of meat over with a pair of tongs. Return pan to the oven for another 5 mins. If you wish to caramelize it more, flip and grill 2 more minutes on each side. Remove and cool completely on a wire rack.