- Pound the garlic, cumin, chilli, ginger and coriander in a mortar and pestle to make a fine paste.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl and add in lime juice and sesame oil, then stir to combine.
- Add prawns and stir through the marinade. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 1 hr.
- Brush barbecue with oil. If using a pan, heat oil over high heat.
- Skewer prawns, then cook for 1-2 mins each side on high heat, or until cooked.
- To serve, garnish with extra chilli and coriander, and squeeze over extra lime juice. Serve with cucumber ribbons.