- Boil 4 cups of water in a pot. Add chicken wings, salt, black pepper and grinded garlic and then stir.
- When the chicken wings are cooked, add the chopped winter melon.
- When the winter melons are cooked, add the pickled lime and ¼ cup of pickled lime juice. Stir well.
- Wait until the soup boils, add fish sauce and 1 tsp of sugar, and stir.
- Add coriander and remove the pot from heat.
- Transfer the soup into the serving bowl and serve. Serve the soup with cooked jasmine rice or as an accompaniment.