- Rince the chicken and drain well.
- Slice crossways into thin 4cm lengths. Mix with the marinates for at least 10 mins.
- Cut tomatoes into chunks and spoon out the seeds inside. Rinse and drain well.
- Heat the oil in a hot wok or saucepan. Add chicken and cook until brown. Set them aside.
- Add some oil in the wok, saute minced garlic until aromatic.
- Add tomatoes, sprinkle a dash of salt, and briefly stir fry.
- Pour in water, add sugar and ketchup. Stir well. Cook until tomatoes are softened. Make sure the sugar dissolves completely.
- Toss back the chicken and add the thickening. Cook to the consistency that you preferred.
- Serve hot with rice.