- Place 1 cup of extra light coconut milk on medium heat. Boil chicken fillet for few minutes and drain. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, bring the light coconut milk to the boil, adding galangal and lemongrass, for 3 mins, until fragrant.
- Combine the meat and chilli, return to the boil for few minutes, adding fish sauce, sugar and lime juice.
- Add kaffir lime and coriander before removing from heat.
- Serve your Chicken Coconut Soup warm in a soup bowl.
- Hint : If old galangal is available, put a piece of 2 inch length, a little crushed, and boil it first in the coconut milk for 5 mins and take it out. Galangal will help smooth taste and also good for digestion and will enhance the soup flavour