- Dice all the fruits and vegetables into cubes and set aside.
- Combine all marinade ingredients together then add in pork loin. Mix well then keep it in the fridge for 30 mins.
To Prep Sauce
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
To Cook Pork Loin
- After its time in the fridge, coat pork loin with potato starch and deep fry in 2 cups of oil at around 180°C for 5 mins or until golden in colour. Set aside.
To Cook Chinese Stuffed Donut
- Cut the Chinese cooked donut into 2cm long strips.
- Hand chop all the prawn meat with a knife to create a mince mixture, season with salt and pepper and stuff the prawn mince into Chinese cooked donut.
- Deep fry the Chinese stuffed donut in 2 cups of oil for 3-4 mins at around 160°C or until golden in colour. Set aside.
- Heat up a wok on high heat. Add red onion, red capsicum and green capsicum, cook for 1 min.
- Add in previously mixed sauce mixture and cook for 30 secs on high heat. Adjust the consistency with potato starch.
- Before turning off the heat, add apple, pineapple, nectarine, cooked pork and Chinese stuffed donut. Toss quickly and coat with sauce. In order to maintain the fruits’ crunchiness, you don’t need to cook these ingredients for long.
- Garnish with spring onion and sesame seeds, and serve with steamed rice.