- Set up a food processor with the grating attachment. Alternatively, you can use a box grater.
- Remove cauliflower florets from the stalk and cut into chunks.
- Process or grate cauliflower until small rice-sized pieces.
- Heat up the sesame oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add the processed cauliflower and cook for 2 mins or until almost cooked.
- Add in the carrots and shelled peas and cook until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop the cauliflower rice into a bowl and serve with sliced spring onion and chilli.