- Combine butter, icing sugar, egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- Mix in plain flour, ground cashew nut, custard powder and baking powder to form dough.
- Place dough in between 2 plastic sheets, roll into 5mm thick. Cut using a cookie cutter.
- Place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Press half or whole cashew nut on top of the cookies and glaze with beaten egg yolk.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for about 20-30 mins or until golden brown.
- Cool cookies on rack before storing them into an airtight container.