- Peel the butternut squash and cut into thin, bite sized pieces before letting them soak in 2 cups of water for 25 mins.
- In a pot, combine 1 cup of coconut milk with the palm sugar, sugar and Pandan leaves and cook on a low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Once the sugar has fully dissolved, add the butternut squash pieces in to the pot and stir to make sure that all the pieces are submerged.
- Let the mixture simmer for 5-10 mins or until the pieces have softened.
- Add the cup of coconut cream and the teaspoon of salt into the pot and stir. Once the soup has begun to bubble, remove from the heat and serve.