For Panko Crumbed Tofu
- Combine the salt, garlic powder and black sesame seeds in the panko crumbs.
- Dip the tofu slices in the flour and remove the excess flour. Then dip the tofu slices into the egg wash and finally coat them in the seasoned panko crumbs. Put aside on a plate until all tofu slices have been coated.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan. Once your oil is hot, slowly put in the coated tofu.
- Let each side of the tofu cook for about 1-2 mins. Do not stir or toss. Once the tofu is golden brown, remove from the pan and set aside on a paper towel.
For Buddha Bowl
- In a bowl, add rice wine vinegar and white and black sesame seeds to the cooked and cooled sushi rice. Incorporate well with rice.
- Add on the lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, red bell pepper, panko crumbed tofu, radishes, green onion, and edamame beans. Thinly slice the pickled ginger and add to the bowl.
- Carefully peel half of an (just ripe) avocado. Thinly slice it width wise using the tip of the knife (will help prevent it from stick to the blade). Shape the avocado into a rose and add to the bowl.
- Make the dressing by combining together the Kewpie Sesame Dressing and Soy Sesame Dressing.
- Pour the dressing over and serve.