- Combine Braising Sauce ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp cooking oil in wok on high and pan fry tofu until golden brown. Remove tofu from wok onto a bowl. Set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp cooking oil and heat on high. Fry white part of spring onions until fragrant. Add mushrooms and tofu, toss for 30 secs to mix well.
- Add braising sauce to the stir fry and bring it to a boil. Lower heat to medium and cover with lid, let it cook until braising liquid is reduced to half. Taste test and add seasoning if required.
- Add broccoli and carrots. Let it simmer for 30 secs or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in corn flour mixture gradually until desired thickness. Serve.