- Clean pork chops and pat dry. Remove any membrane on the sides. Rub salt and pepper to marinade for 10 mins.
- Coat marinated pork chops with plain flour.
- Heat 2 tbsp cooking oil, pan fry pork chops until both sides are brown. Remove and drain well.
- Clean work and heat 1 tbsp of cooking oil, sauté onions until fragrant. Stir in button mushrooms and carrots.
- Add all the Seasoning ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Add pork chops and cook over low heat for about 5 mins.
- Turn up the heat to reduce the sauce before serving.