- Heat oil in a wok, fry the spring onion and garlic.
- Add in pork belly slices and fry for 1 min.
- Then, add dried chilli pepper, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, sugar, and salt, stir for a few seconds and put in green beans and mix them evenly.
- Pour water in the wok, cover and bring it to a boil, then spread the noodles evenly on top of the mixture.
- Cover and braise with low heat. After 5 mins, uncover and stir the noodles to make the taste even, then cover again and braise until the water has reduced completely.
- Serve with chilli oil or brown vinegar.