- Heat cooking oil on high, deep-fry fish cutlet until golden brown and 70% cooked. Remove fish cutlet from wok and drain well. Set aside. Discard oil and reserve 1 tbsp of the oil.
- Heat the remaining 1 tbsp oil and fry shredded ginger until fragrant. Add spring onions, leek and red chilli and continue frying until fragrant.
- Add the Seasoning ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add fish cutlet and cook for about 5-7 mins until the fish cutlet fully absorbs the flavours and the sauce slightly thickens.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with spring onion and chilli. Serve with steamed rice.