- Combine all Seasoning ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine all Marinade ingredients and mix well. Coat Marinade mix with chopped chicken and leave in the fridge for at least 30 mins.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp oil and fry bitter melon for about 3-4 mins. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat the same wok with 1 tbsp cooking oil on high, add chicken and stir-fry for about 3-4 mins or until chicken is brown. Remove and set aside.
- Reheat wok on high, add remaining cooking oil, add the Seasoning sauce mixture. Stir-fry until fragrant and aromatic.
- Add in bitter melon to braise. When sauce boils, add cooked chicken, stir to combine.
- Cover the wok and cook until chicken is tender. Serve.