- Wash baby bok choy to ensure it is free of dirt/soil.
- Peel and chop the garlic into small pieces.
- In a saucepan, heat the vegetable oil and add chopped up garlic.
- Fry until golden brown and set aside.
- In the same saucepan (with leftover oil), fill with water and heat until boiling.
- Whilst waiting for water to boil, mix oyster sauce, sesame oil and soy sauce together to make the vegetable dressing.
- Blanch boy choy in boiling water for 1-2 mins (depending on the size of your stalk).
- Remove and drain excess water and set on plate.
- The vegetable dressing from can either be set at the base of the plate or poured over the bok choy.
- Sprinkle fried garlic and pepper before serving.