- Make soybean paste ginger sauce by combining all ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- Prep condiment to be ready to serve. Set aside.
- Rinse 250g of RD43 long grain rice until the water runs clear. Add RD43 long grain rice, water, pandan leaf and salt into a pot. Turn on medium heat and cook for about 25 mins till the rice are cooked. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- To cook the broth, add all stock ingredients together in a big pot on medium heat. Simmer until chicken are cooked through. Keep removing the froth from top of the broth. Making the clear broth takes about 15 mins.
- Use a big strainer to remove all ingredients from the pot and keep the clear broth.
- Use a small strainer to scoop a single portion of boiled rice into a serving bowl.
- Add 3 peeled cooked Vannamei prawns.
- Add about 250ml clear broth.
- Top with some fried garlic, chopped Chinese celery and some white peppercorns. Serve with soybean paste ginger sauce.