- Peel, then mince 2 cloves of garlic. Slice the beef into small bite sized pieces and slice the broccoli into small strips.
- Heat the wok on a medium heat and add the peanut oil. Wait until the oil is hot and then fry the garlic for about 10 seconds, making sure it sizzles in the hot oil.
- Add the chopped beef to the wok and stir fry until browned and almost cooked through.
- Turn down the heat and toss in the rice noodles, Chinese broccoli, carrot, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and sugar. Cook the noodles for 1-2 minutes folding them gently.
- After the noodles are well mixed, scoot them to one side of the wok and proceed to crack an egg into the empty side.
- Crank up the heat and scramble the egg. Fold the noodles onto the egg and cook for thirty more seconds then turn off the heat and serve it out!