- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the sauce ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
- Prepare noodles as per the packet instructions and set aside.
- In a frying pan over a medium-high heat, add a tbsp of oil and fry the beef until it has fully cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper and add in the cornstarch. Toss till the cornstarch has mixed with the meat juices and has begun to thicken. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Clean the pan with a paper towel and and in a tbsp of oil. When the oil has heated up, add in the broccoli florets and stir fry for about a minute.
- Add in the ginger and garlic and fry until aromatic before returning the beef to the pan and stirring well.
- Mix the sauce well before pouring it in to the pan and tossing well. Allow the sauce to thicken slightly before adding in the noodles and continuing to toss. When the sauce begins to nicely coat the noodles, remove the pan from the heat and begin to serve.
- Transfer the noodles on to a large serving plate and serve topped with chilli flakes!