- To make the Hamburg steak, sauté onions in a pan over low heat, add S&B Oriental Curry Powder, stir (be careful not to burn the powder). Set aside.
- Next, in a bowl, mix the onion, beef mince, pork mince, breadcrumbs, eggs, tomato sauce and salt & pepper together and mix well. Divide into 6 portions (around 100g each). Indent each patty with your finger.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat enough oil on a pan to cover 1/3 of the patties, sear both sides, each for 2 minutes, then transfer to the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Using the same pan and discarding the oil, sauté the onion, garlic, mushrooms together until cooked through.
- Add rice wine, chicken stock/water and bring to boil. Turn off the heat, add in S&B Golden Curry Mix. Mix well and stir until the roux is dissolved and thickened. Return to medium heat and simmer for 5 mins or until mixture is cooked through. Set aside.
- Plate the Hamburg steak and pour the sauce on top of patties. Garnish with parsley.