BBQ Raspberry Sauce
- Put all sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix it.
BBQ Pork Ribs
- Cut ribs into portions of 3-4 bones each.
- Rub pork ribs with squished lemon, ground black pepper, Himalayan pink rock salt with crushed chilli and ground cinnamon.
- Use a mini chopper to almost finely ground the garlic, lime leaves, squished lemon, onion, coriander, ground nutmeg, ground cloves, ground ginger, fish sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Mix and rub the blended ingredients into marinated pork ribs and put into a pan all together and cook with low heat.
- Pour wine into the pan, put the pan lid on and leave it for 45 mins.
- Turn the ribs over, and change sides every 5-10 mins so it will cook evenly.
- Put the butter in grill pan and grill pork ribs until the colour change to golden brown. Coat with BBQ raspberry sauce evenly on each side.