- Mix marinade in a bowl and marinate chicken for 1 hr. Skewer the chicken cubes and grill until cooked.
- Warm remaining satay sauce and serve as an accompanying dipping sauce
- Serve with cucumber and onion as garnish.
For Satay Sauce
- Blend peanuts coarsely with mini food processor and set aside.
- Chop the spice paste ingredients and blend until fine.
- Heat oil and fry the spice paste until aromatic and smell spicy. 3. Add the peanuts, tamarind puree, water, palm sugar, sweet soy sauce, oil, salt and stir thoroughly.
- Simmer in low heat while continue stirring for about 3-5 mins until the peanut sauce turns smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Your Chicken satay recipe is ready!