- Steam unpeeled bananas on high heat for 3 mins.
- After these bananas are steamed, cut them into 3 pieces lengthwise and carefully peel their skin.
- Heat 500ml of coconut milk into a pot over medium heat and add 2 pandan leaves (optional).
- Stir and wait until coconut milk starts to bubble.
- Add ¼ teaspoon of salt, 25g palm sugar and 25g white sugar. Stir well to make sure that sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add bananas and gently stir the dessert for about 2-3 mins.
- Transfer the dessert to serving plate and sprinkle white sesame on top. Serve.
- This dessert can be served hot or cold. If you prefer the cold version, put it in the fridge for 2-3 hrs before serving.