- Prepare the rice noodles, following the packet directions. Drain and set aside.
- Combine the sauce ingredients, set aside.
- Heat wok and add the sesame oil.
- Add the red onion, capsicum & red chilli and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add the prawns and cook for 2-3 mins (or until almost cooked through)
- Add the sauce and simmer for 1 min.
- Gently toss the rice noodles through the mixture, cook over low heat until warmed through.
- Add the coriander and cucumber, stir to combine, check and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve, garnished with coriander leaves.