- Prepare beans and blanch in boiling salted water for 4 mins, then refresh in iced water until required.
- Using a large mortar and pestle crush the peanuts finely, add the sesame oil, chilli, garlic, salt, palm sugar, lemon grass, ginger, pepper, lime zest and juice until well combined.
- Add the ABC Kecap Manis and coconut milk to the peanut paste and blend until sauce is smooth. Taste and season with salt. Place sauce and water into a small pan and heat over a low heat stirring 2 mins.
- Combine the drained beans, sesame seeds and shallot in a large bowl.
- Arrange the beans on a large serving platter and pour over the peanut and coconut dressing.
- Garnish with toasted coconut and shredded kaffir lime leaves and Lime Wedges.