- Place ¼ of fresh coconut flesh over stove with medium fire and gently roast it for 5-6 min turning all sides. Set aside to let it cool.
- Grate with a fine grater.
- Slice cucumber into half and slice thinly. Place them into a large mixing bowl.
- Heat up wok with oil and fry chillies for 1 min and push them aside in the wok.
- Toss in the shrimp paste cube and smash up with the back of the spatula until it get to grainy bits. Fry the chillies and shrimp paste together for 30 secs. Lift up and set aside.
- Place the grated coconut and the chillies and shrimp paste into the bowl with the cucumbers. Gently mix with hand and rub grated coconut onto cucumber slices.
- Add in lime juice, salt, garlic chips, shallots chips and kaffir lime leaves and mix well into the cucumber.
- Add half of the crushed roasted peanuts and sliced red chilli and mix together.
- Plate it and garnish with balance of crushed peanuts.