- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Rinse and pat-dry pork chops, then tenderize. Mix with marinade ingredients and let sit for 30 mins.
- Separate some beaten eggs to a small plate, dip pork chops in egg and coat lightly with plain flour.
- Pan-fry over high heat until brown on both sides, remove and set aside.
- Saute onion until fragrant, add minced garlic. Add in mushrooms and toss slightly, then let cook until dry. Add the capsicums and tomatoes, sprinkle salt and stir-fry until all ingredients are softened. Remove and set aside.
- Heat some oil in frying pan, add the rests of the eggs and fry until half-cooked. Add rice and stir-fry briefly. Stir in ⅔ of the cooked vegetables then transfer to a baking dish.
- Heat the pan with some oil, saute minced garlic over medium-low heat, then add tomato paste and chicken broth. Add plain flour gradually to thicken the sauce and add salt and sugar to taste. Stir in pork chops and the remaining vegetables, pour sauce over fried rice.
- Sprinkle cheese to cover surface evenly, baked for 15-20 mins or until cheese turns golden.