- Mix minced pork with marinade ingredients and marinade for at least 15 mins.
- Add the stock ingredients into the stock pot and simmer for 1 hr.
- Add pork balls and simmer for a further 5 mins then discard the soup pouch.
- Scoop 1 ladle of hot stock over the marinated pork to cook it briefly, then place them into the stock pot to cook until done.
- Place noodles into a serving bowl and ladle in some hot soup, including pork balls and minced pork. Garnish with chilli slices, spring onions, fried shallots, lard croutons and shallot oil.