- Wash asparagus and cut off 2cm from the bottom of the asparagus. Cut into 5cm lengths on an angle.
- Heat oil in wok on medium low heat. Saute garlic till fragrant and add asparagus and continue to stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix cho-gochujang in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over the asparagus, and stir well to coat.
- Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook for 5-6 mins or until tender and stir again to evenly coat the asparagus before turning off heat.
- Remove onto plate and garnish with sesame seeds.