- Combine dace fish meat with seasoning mix ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour some oil into a pan and swirl to coat the pan with oil evenly. Over medium flame, pour in half the eggs and swirl the pan to spread whisked eggs out evenly. Pan fry until lightly browned, then flip to cook the other side. Remove and set aside. Repeat with remaining whisked eggs to make 2 pcs of egg sheets.
- Blanch asparagus in boiling water. Drain.
- Spread fish mixture evenly on a piece of nori sheet. Dust with a little corn starch. Cover with cling wrap and turn over so that the nori sheet is facing up. Place a piece of egg sheet on top of the nori. Put a piece of asparagus on top and roll up with a sushi mat. Repeat with the other nori sheet and egg sheet.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Remove the cling wraps and pan fry the fish rolls over low heat until done. Cut into pieces and serve.