- Place deveined prawns in a chopper/food processor and blitz for 10-15 seconds into a paste. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients to the bowl (water chestnuts, ginger, garlic, spring onions, and sauces) and mix well.
- Place a piece of wonton wrapper on a cutting board and scoop 1 tablespoon of the prawn mix in the center. Wet the edges of the wonton wrapper with water and fold into a triangle and seal the edges. Gently pleat up to create a ruffled edge.
- Brush some cooking oil all over the wrapped wontons before placing them into the air-fryer basket.
- Air-fry at 160°C for 5 mins, turn them around. Increase the temperature to 180°C and air-fry for another 5-6 mins or until they are golden brown.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce.